hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ramkrishna S Vasudevan <ramkrishna.vasude...@huawei.com>
Subject A suggestion regarding hbase.connection.per.config
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 11:02:15 GMT
Hi

I found that the configuration hbase.connection.per.config in
hbase-default.xml by default is set to true.

But in HConnectionManager we try to get the value configured for this
property and assign false as the default value. I think this is

misguiding.  It is better to make it uniform.  Also on the client side if
this property is not overridden then for every operation we do a  new
connection will be created.  Pls share your views on this.

Regards

Ram