hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gaojinchao <gaojinc...@huawei.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Dev's/Contributors Meetup on November 29th in San Francisco?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 02:10:48 GMT
After the meeting, if there is a share, people outside USA can get it, it will be better. :)

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: saint.ack@gmail.com [mailto:saint.ack@gmail.com] 代表 Stack
发送时间: 2011年11月11日 8:11
收件人: HBase Dev List
主题: Proposal: Dev's/Contributors Meetup on November 29th in San Francisco?

What do folks think of a devs/contributors get-together on the 29th in
San Francisco (Location TBD but possibly at SU).  I was thinking
something less than a meetup with 'presentations' but more like a
hackathon where we chat some up front on topics such as what should go
into 0.94, when to cut it, 14.5 seconds worth of blue-skying -- for
fun -- before we deep dive into ugly stuff bug-fixing and testing
whatever the 0.92RC is at the time to help with getting the release
out?

I was thinking we could start at 2pm and work on through the evening?

If above is fine, I'll put up a notice on meetup.

Good stuff,
St.Ack