hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikael Sitruk <mikael.sit...@gmail.com>
Subject Release note confusing?
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2011 09:14:24 GMT
Hi

I was consulting the release notes for version 0.90.4, at this location:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12316406
Under the improvement section it is shown:
[HBASE-4044 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4044>] -
[performance]decrease IO calls when flush hlog
Neverhteless while looking at the details, the resolution is marked as
"Won't fix"

So should I understand that the patch was included in the version or not?
If the patch was not included, shouldn't the report remove it from the list
of enhancement?
If the patch was included but the enhancement is not working (as stated in
jira) shouldn't the name "decrease IO calls when flush hlog" should be
changed to something else to reflect the change and moved to another
Component (a.k.a not Performance)?

Thanks
Mikael.S