hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Akash Ashok <thehellma...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: warning from dev@hbase.apache.org
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 02:46:19 GMT
Any Idea ? Got a warning for no reason :)

Cheers,
Akash A
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <dev-help@hbase.apache.org>
Date: Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 3:40 AM
Subject: warning from dev@hbase.apache.org
To: thehellmaker@gmail.com

dev@hbase.apache.org mailing list.

at dev-owner@hbase.apache.org.

Messages to you from the dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
  <dev-get.123_145@hbase.apache.org>

send a short message to: