hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase with security build Was: An 0.92.0 Release Candidate this week?
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 19:09:38 GMT
I like the notion of HBase with security wouldn't impact HBase core.

But to make HBase with security available to wider audience, we really
should create a Jenkins build which enables security profile.
Also, it would be nice if developers outside TrendMicro can participate in
the discussion / development of security feature - as Gary pointed out
toward the end of his email.

Cheers