hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Alejandro Abdelnur <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HBase .92 maven artifacts compiled against different releases of Hadoop
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:56:49 GMT
Hi Stack,

Are all those builds exactly the same bits? If not we may need to have
different hbase versions for each one of them as they would be
different maven artifacts to be published. If they are the same
version we are good as developers would just have to override the
version of Hadoop in their project to have precedence over the version
defined in the hbase artifact (POM).

Thanks.

Alejandro