hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release note confusing?
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 15:14:33 GMT
Mmm it was probably an oversight, the thing is that the way our
release notes are configured they include everything that's resolved
for each version disregard the actual resolution. If I try to change
the way it's configured I can't even make this differentiation,
meaning that contributors/committers resolving a jira should make sure
they remove the "Fix Version" field when the resolution isn't "Fixed".
I'll fix this one myself.

J-D