hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Omid: Transactional Support for HBase
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 19:53:41 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Cool stuff.  You might want to link your project on the "supporting
projects" wiki page as well:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/SupportingProjects

Can't guarantee it'll drive a lot of traffic, but it's a good
reference point for new users looking for options.

--gh

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
> 2011/11/4 Daniel Gómez Ferro <danielgf@yahoo-inc.com>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> It is my pleasure to announce the open source release of Omid, a project whose goal
is to add lock-free transactional support on top of HBase. The current release includes CrSO,
a client-replicated status oracle that detects the write-write conflicts to provide Snapshot
Isolation. CrSO has the following appealing properties: