hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase 0.92/Hadoop 0.22 test results
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:50:00 GMT
On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org> wrote:
> P.S. I was talking to EC2 AWS folks trying to see whether they would
> be in a position
> to donate credits for Apache Projects, but these talks are not progressing well.

I talked to EC2 AWS folks at HW too (They are getting it from both
ends of the country!).  This is supposedly a possibility for apache
hbase.  You want a grant for bigtop though, right Roman?  You'd think
it'd be in their interest as well as ours giving the project a few
credits.  You've tried writing them a pretty-please?
Good stuff,

View raw message