hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Proposal: Dev's/Contributors Meetup on November 29th in San Francisco?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 00:11:01 GMT
What do folks think of a devs/contributors get-together on the 29th in
San Francisco (Location TBD but possibly at SU).  I was thinking
something less than a meetup with 'presentations' but more like a
hackathon where we chat some up front on topics such as what should go
into 0.94, when to cut it, 14.5 seconds worth of blue-skying -- for
fun -- before we deep dive into ugly stuff bug-fixing and testing
whatever the 0.92RC is at the time to help with getting the release

I was thinking we could start at 2pm and work on through the evening?

If above is fine, I'll put up a notice on meetup.

Good stuff,

View raw message