hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Status of 0.92RC
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 03:14:54 GMT
On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> I then looped TestHCM 4 times and there was no test failure.

Its fine on mac.  On ubuntu:

Test set: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestHCM
Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
757.578 sec <<< FAILURE!
testClosing(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestHCM)  Time elapsed:
35.34 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:92)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:43)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertFalse(Assert.java:68)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertFalse(Assert.java:79)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestHCM.testClosing(TestHCM.java:221)

Line numbers are off because I'm messing.  Its saying connection 1 is
closed if I test it just after creating it.

St.Ack