hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HBASE-4120 table level priority
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 19:53:51 GMT
It's up to each committer to decide how they want to allocate their
time, of course, but I'd like to encourage folks to hold off on
spending a lot of time on new 0.94 feature merges until we've gotten
0.92.0 stabilized and out the door. Big features like QoS need a fair
amount of review, both on the general approach and on the specific
implementation, before they can get merged. It's hard to find time for
a thorough review when we're in the finishing stages of stabilizing a
release.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon