hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HBase .92 maven artifacts compiled against different releases of Hadoop
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:32:54 GMT
I agree with Stack - it only changes around dependencies, not code
modules (at this current point in time).

Perhaps when you install the artifacts into a repository, though, the
dependencies leak into the dependency list of the installed POM -
meaning that we'd want different POMs installed based on which
dependency should get pulled in.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon