hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: patch maturity and HBase release Was: HBASE-4120 table level priority
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 00:31:16 GMT
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Todd Lipcon <todd@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Adding a system test suite would do us some good here. Accumulo has a
> very nice one which we could work on cloning (though the APIs are
> different we can borrow the test scenarios).

Essentially, that's what I'm doing over here:
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Hadoop%200.22/job/Bigtop-trunk-smoketest-22/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
with the smalish test suite (Todd, you should recognize some of
the tests -- I think you wrote them ;-))

As I mentioned before, I'd love to expand on that. But so far
I haven't heard anybody willing to contribute to:
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/trunk/bigtop-tests/test-artifacts/hbase/

Thanks,
Roman.