hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: An 0.92.0 Release Candidate this week?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 00:20:19 GMT
For improving installation experience for HBase 0.92 with Hadoop 0.20.205,  I wish we could
get these patches
into 0.92.0 RC:

HBASE-4415 Add configuration script for setup HBase (hbase-setup-conf.sh)
HBASE-4523 dfs.support.append config should be present in the hadoop configs, we should remove
them from hbase so the user is not confused when they see the config in 2 places
HBASE-4535 hbase-env.sh in hbase rpm does not set HBASE_CONF_DIR
HBASE-4635 Remove dependency of java for rpm/deb packaging
HBASE-4498 HBase RPM/DEB packages attempt to setup ZooKeeper environment incorrectly

Patches are available for all jiras and reviewed.

regards,
Eric