hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: An 0.92.0 Release Candidate this week?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 00:25:23 GMT
The configuration script is useful tool to generate configuration.  The recommended script
is creating a pattern for user to manage configuration consistently across Hadoop related
projects.
It is optional to use the configuration scripts, but it is a good starting point to show people
how to configure a secure cluster.

regards,
Eric