hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Status of 0.92RC
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 01:04:22 GMT
I added testClosing as part of HBASE-4805, I'll have a look as soon as I get a chance.

 From: Stack <stack@duboce.net>
To: HBase Dev List <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 2:12 PM
Subject: Status of 0.92RC
I'm having a little difficulty getting all tests to pass.  On
linux/ubuntu, TestHCM (testClosing strange issue) and TestReplication
are failing for me.  On mac osx, it'll build without fail about 50% of
the time.  I'd like to make it so tests pass all the time before
cutting the RC.  Thats what I'm at these times.

Also, 0.92 build on jenkins has been turned off by Apache
Infrastructure.  It was hanging.  Its done this in the past too and
when it hangs it requires a jenkins reboot which doesn't make Apache
Infrastructure team too happy.  The hang looks to me like a Jenkins
bug because build hangs before we even checkout src.  Am trying to see
what can be done to get it going again but thats the story at the mo.