hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: proper pace for JIRA integration
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 20:00:35 GMT
> There will be some deployment of .22 in big shops as far as I know.

Who are these "big shops"?

AFAIK, compared to 0.20.x or 0.23, 0.22 has a number of regressions.

We need to assess how healthy 0.22 is. How much time/attention should the HBase community
pay to what might be a DoA/ignored release? Or is that in fact the case (that it is DoA...)?

Best regards,

  - Andy

think anyone would actually deploy and use such a configuration.