hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gaojinchao <gaojinc...@huawei.com>
Subject re: Another small request re JIRA references in email
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 07:33:34 GMT
+1 This is good work style.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Ramkrishna S Vasudevan [mailto:ramakrishnas@huawei.com]
发送时间: 2011年10月18日 12:07
收件人: dev@hbase.apache.org
主题: RE: Another small request re JIRA references in email

+1 on this Todd. :)
-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Lipcon [mailto:todd@cloudera.com]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 10:19 PM
To: dev

Hi folks,

First, thanks to everyone for indulging my request last month about
keeping number of commits per JIRA down where possible. It's been
easier to follow development in my opinion.

So now onto another small request: there have been a lot of emails
recently that look like "Hi all. Please review HBASE-12345. Patch is
ready. etc." Could I request that the email also include a few words
of description, so it's easier to follow these messages from the inbox
without having to navigate to the appropriate JIRA? For example, "A
patch for HBASE-1234 (ACID semantics issue) is ready. Please review".

Thanks!

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon