hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikael Sitruk <mikael.sit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a column family restriction
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:33:21 GMT
Hi Doug
The architecture chapter is not really clear on this feature (unless i
missed something), nevertheless i can understand from your answer that the
time of the operation is related to the number of region.

I found for the 0.92 release
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4213 (which is not resolved yet)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-1730 (resolved)
1730 is the generic answer for the above (perhaps 4213 should be also marked
as resolved?)
Do you know when the 0.92 is planed to be released?

Thanks
Mikael.S

--
Mikael Sitruk