hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Akash Ashok <thehellma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : HBase-TRUNK #2304
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 06:44:21 GMT
Hi Ted & Ram

Just Figured out the hung test case both in

https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-TRUNK/2303/console
https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-TRUNK/2304/console

Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.slab.TestSlabCache
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.TestFixedFileTrailer
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.858 sec

TestSlabCache is the culprit

Just copied into noteped++ and searched for running and it highlighted it
and it was easier to find  :)

And about the script. Is the idea to parse this output and figure out the
hung test case or is there a plan to parse the surefire reports xml?

Cheers,
Akash A