hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <tdunn...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2 vs. 3
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 22:29:08 GMT
Oops.  Wrong group.

I don't know definitively about hbase.  I was spouting off about Mahout and
hadn't noticed that your message wasn't like the previous 3 I had answered.
 A few months ago, there definitely was a problem with hbase, but I have no
idea whether that is resolved.

Moving toward 3 as a policy is probably still a good thing.