hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase backups
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 16:23:49 GMT
My first edit didn't go in either.
Then I noted the question above the Edit area I must have forgotten to
answer. I think spam was reported on the Apache wiki site so now there is
tighter control.

I created http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HBase/Backups
If you cannot edit it, here are the admins:
ChrisHutton, commit_mailer, TomWhite, johanoskarsson, KonstantinShvachko,
tuxracer69

Cheers