hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Lars Hofhansl
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:00:43 GMT
Ram and Lars:

When you become an hbase committer, you are also made a member of the
hbase project management committee.  Send an email to
private@hbase.apache.org so you can get subscribed to the pmc list.

Also, these two pages are worth perusing:

http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html

Good on you lads,
St.Ack