hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Bay Area HBase User Group organizer change (?)
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2011 00:05:58 GMT
Thanks, Andrew! Let us know if we can chip in for the dues.

-Todd

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org> wrote:
> I went to RSVP for the upcoming HUG in NYC after Hadoop World. Meetup complained the Bay
Area HBase User Group was missing an organizer (who pays dues), and would be deleted after
14 days. I've paid up for us for the next 6 months, and am now the organizer. I'll figure
out what is required of that, but please pardon if something is not quite right at first.

> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera