hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: suggestion for smoother code review process
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 22:05:54 GMT
Hey Ted,

I agree the formatting of the reviewboard comments back onto JIRA
could be improved. I wrote the original script that does it - it's
some nasty procmail and python.

It sounds like the FB folks are working on getting phabricator up -
maybe it will have better JIRA integration?

Let me know if you have some time to spend on improving the
python/procmail setup with RB. I can connect you with the right infra
people to make the change.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon