hbase-dev mailing list archives

From 吴宗远 <zongyuan.w...@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject advise for a new feature
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 04:58:24 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question when using HBase recently. In our system, the rows of data is divided into
blocks and I want to the rows in the same block always in the same region.
Can I rewrite the split-related code to realize this feature, does it will have some side-effect
on others features ?
Does hbase will consider this feature?
sincerely yours!

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for
any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.