hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HBase Trunk Hung
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:34:12 GMT
Jenkins has setting for having jobs time out after a certain amount I'd time. on my instances
I've bumped 0.92 and trunk  builds to 400 minutes or so.

It would be great to be able to have the apahe Jenkins job settings readable (but not writable)
by contributors.  Currently it is a black box so I can only assume the setting is no timeout
currently.

Sent from my iPhone