hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Bay Area HBase User Group organizer change (?)
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2011 23:38:19 GMT
I went to RSVP for the upcoming HUG in NYC after Hadoop World. Meetup complained the Bay Area
HBase User Group was missing an organizer (who pays dues), and would be deleted after 14 days.
I've paid up for us for the next 6 months, and am now the organizer. I'll figure out what
is required of that, but please pardon if something is not quite right at first.

Best regards,

   - Andy