hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: backporting HBASE-3777 to 0.90
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 16:55:37 GMT
One reason for my endorsement is that it would take 0.92 quite some time to
reach the level of stability of 0.90.4
I really think HBASE-3777 would benefit HBase users a lot, and reducing
potential future inquiry about connection-related issues.

Of course, backporting increases the amount of work for validation of 0.90.5
But I think it is worth it.

My two cents.