hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Branched 0.92 [WAS -> Re: Branching for 0.92 [WAS -> Re: [DISCUSSION] Accumulo, another BigTable clone, has shown up on Apache Incubator as a proposal]]
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 06:34:56 GMT
I just branched 0.92 and set up a new build for it up on jenkins [1].
Only bug fixes, doc improvements, and fixes for the still outstanding
blockers and criticals can be committed to the 0.92 branch from here
on out [2].  The branch is feature frozen.  A few of us will be
focussing on stabilizing the branch going forward so we can get to a
0.92.0 release candidate.  Any help stabilizing and bug fixing would
be much appreciated.

Yours,
St.Ack
(Release Manager for 0.92.0)