hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: prefix compression implementation
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 05:39:29 GMT
One other thought is that exposing ByteRange, ByteBuffer, and v1 array
stuff in Interface seems like you are exposing 'implementation'
details that perhaps shouldn't show through.  I'm guessing its
unavoidable though if the Interface is to be used in a few different
contexts: i.e. "v1" has to work if we are to get this new stuff in,
some srcs will be DBBs, etc.

St.Ack