hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Branching for 0.92 [WAS -> Re: [DISCUSSION] Accumulo, another BigTable clone, has shown up on Apache Incubator as a proposal]
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 23:12:06 GMT
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Ma, Ming <mingma@ebay.com> wrote:
> Great to hear we are finally going to cut 0.92 branch!
> Is there a summary list of all issues (if the criteria isn't blocker or critical according
to JIRA) that have to be fixed before branching can happen, or it is more of a time driven
decision, e.g., regardless of what happens we will cut it by 9/16?

I think we'll cut it even if still issues to fix.

Here is current list:


View raw message