hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maintaining stable HBase build
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 19:56:06 GMT
Gary:
From your comment in the jira on Sept 23rd, it wasn't clear that you were running test suite.

Since I have been involved in the review of 4014, I took the action of integration which was
premature.

I think in the future, we should use clear language, especially in the final stages of review.

We should indicate whether the +1 comes with running test suite or not.
In case of multiple committers on the same JIRA (4455 was reviewed by 5 committers), the person
planning on committing should indicate the intention clearly.

Thanks Gary.