hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Neerja Bhatnagar <neerja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Scan returns fewer columns after a few minutes of insertion
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 01:00:49 GMT
Hi J-D,

Thanks! I do scan 'tablename' on the shell, and I can see all 3 columns in
the 1 column family for a row. I haven't set any TTL on the table or result
scanner.
Any other suggestions would be very welcome. I was getting the same response
with result.getFamilyMap() and I moved to result.getMap() thinking I was
using the wrong api.

Cheers, Neerja