hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: book update in progress (dev list)
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 01:43:40 GMT
15.6.1

git diff and svn diff also do it for you, I've personally never used
eclipse's create patch function :)

15.6.2

Maybe add something about the target branch, like HBASE-XXXX-0.90.patch

15.6.3.

Add a pointer to mockito, we don't use it enough!

15.6.5.8

Similar to it, contributors should try to focus on one thing at a
time. Sometimes you see easy refactorings or cleanups you could do but
if it's outside of the scope of your jira then don't include there.
Makes it easier to review and support.

Good stuff,

J-D