hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBASE-1730 and HBASE-4213
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 04:31:34 GMT
Nileema:
I should apologize for the late effort of trying to converge two very different designs at
such a late stage.

I feel you have expressed the approach of 4213. Thanks for your understanding.

There is definitely pearl in your patch. E.g. Ruby script enhancements. If you and Subbu can
work together, that would be great.

Feel free to provide constructive ideas so that this feature is implemented nicely.

Cheers