hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase 0.90.4
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 22:14:39 GMT
Hi,
When I tried to answer questions on 'Errors after major compaction' thread,
I realized that there is a lag between 0.90.3 and what would be in 0.90.4

Specifically, HBASE-3789 is in TRUNK and has gone through testing at SU.
I think we should integrate that into 0.90 branch and try releasing 0.90.4

To a lesser extent, HBASE-4010 should help as well.

TestFromClientSide is failing on Jenkins due to environment issue. But it
passes on Linux box for me.
I am running test suite with HBASE-3789-v4-0.90.patch
included<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12482830/HBASE-3789-v4-0.90.patch>

Please comment.