hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ANN: The first 0.90.4 release candidate, 0.90.4RC0, is available for download
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 23:39:39 GMT
I am not sure if all timeouts were due to hanging zk.

0.90 build 238 started at Jul 21, 2011 12:16:20
AM<https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/HBase/job/hbase-0.90/238/>and
failed

But TRUNK build 2045, starting at Jul 21, 2011 1:34:20
AM<https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-TRUNK/2045/>,
succeeded.

Or maybe there were built on different boxes.