hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBASE-4089 & HBASE-4147 - on the topic of ops output
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:50:05 GMT
Can you cast some of these new attributes as metrics (This won't work
for the per-table/per-cf attributes).  Print to log could work.  Here
we json compound info like this when we stick it in log.  Maybe here
too?  Would be nice if an API call too... or add the data to
ClusterStatus fat report object.  Then it could be seen over in shell,
etc.

St.Ack