hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: ANN: The first 0.90.4 release candidate, 0.90.4RC0, is available for download
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 04:13:56 GMT
Our build box is set to use 'ubuntu2'.  IIRC, the wiki for
jenkins/hudson says its a single box but I've learned that the wiki is
stale after my recent interaction with infrastructure around ulimits.
It could be more than one machine.   We just hit a successful build
and its the head of the branch, where I built 0.90.4 from so we're not
too bad off.

St.Ack