hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase 0.90.4
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 18:13:59 GMT
On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> Specifically, HBASE-3789 is in TRUNK and has gone through testing at SU.
> I think we should integrate that into 0.90 branch and try releasing 0.90.4

Its been deployed on a test cluster only -- IIRC -- but we can't
deploy it widely at SU because it breaks rolling restart (can't add it
to 0.90 branch for that reason either I'd say).

> TestFromClientSide is failing on Jenkins due to environment issue. But it
> passes on Linux box for me.

Yeah.  Apache infrastructure fixed the build box issue last night (A
0.90 passed this morning.  Yeah!).

We need to push out a 0.90.4.  We should fix the two blockers though first.

St.Ack