hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <eric.char...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: ANN: The first 0.90.4 release candidate, 0.90.4RC0, is available for download
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 15:01:10 GMT
On 23/07/11 01:04, Stack wrote:
>> >  Shall we investigate why TestShell hung ?
>> >
> It was speculated that this was because a zk was left over from
> previous build (Eric Charles?)

There were 2 java processes left-over from a previous timed-out Test.
I didn't have the reflex to look for open ports.
Could have been a MiniHBaseCluster also with master and region servers.

Btw, running 'mvn test' on 0.90.4 release candidate gives here 1 failure:
testWritesWhileGetting(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHRegion)
  Time elapsed: 0.19 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<\x00\x00\x00<> but
was:<\x00\x00\x00:>

Thx.
--
Eric Charles