hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Alejandro Abdelnur <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: hadoop-snappy-nativelibs.tar
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:23:06 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Apologies I should have added a comment in the POM.

Unless you are using the -Dsnappy option, you'll get this TAR error message.
But the build proceeds and it is correct (just without snappy). While a bit
odd, I've preferred to leave it like this for POMs simplicity sake.

If folks prefer I could changes things into a profile to avoid this message.

Thanks.

Alejandro