hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: running unit tests
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:56:44 GMT
On TRUNK, usually all tests pass but intermittently some are broken.
The best gauge for the current state of trunk can be found here,
https://builds.apache.org//job/HBase-TRUNK/, on the Apache CI server.

As J-D says, there is nothing special that you need to do to run the
tests other than 'mvn clean test'.

St.Ack