hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBASE 3904
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:27:01 GMT
Yeah, its not intuitive but failing your passing isTableAvailable the
knowledge it needs, then its going to have to do heuristics to figure
table deploy.  We can work on what these will look like -- region is
open but not split, no region opened in last N minutes or seconds --
but I think it will always be an imprecise especially when you are up
in Vidhya's 70k regions range.

St.Ack