hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Akash Ashok <thehellma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inappropriate conditionLOG.isDebugEnabled() in HregionServer.java
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:08:56 GMT
Sure I shall file a Bug

Also I dnt think this condition checking itself is required in run()

 if (!onlyMetaRegionsRemaining) {
              onlyMetaRegionsRemaining = isOnlyMetaRegionsRemaining();
  }

 isOnlyMetaRegionsRemaining() is anyways gonna initialize it right ? without
checking the condition we can run

onlyMetaRegionsRemaining = isOnlyMetaRegionsRemaining();

Secondly as u said in  isOnlyMetaRegionsRemaining() could be initialized to
true instead of setting it to true everytime in the loop

Thanks