hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Lars George <lars.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HConnectionManager Docs
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:03:18 GMT
Hi Ted,

Sure thing, that part is clear. See my questions underneath for what I
was after. If it closes the RPCProxy globally then it would kill all
other connections too. And if it does not, then why offer this option
at all and not simply always close the RPCProxy - why would you keep
it open?

Thanks,
Lars