hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Rakesh Aggarwal <rakesh.aggar...@gmail.com>
Subject running unit tests
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 22:58:04 GMT
Hi! I am new to HBase development and tried running unit tests after
checking out HBase trunk. I am see'ing the following failures (pasted

Is there any setup required before running the unit test? For example, do I
need to start zoo-keeper cluster manually before running the tests?

rakesh@ubuntu:~/Hbasewrk/hbase-core-trunk$ mvn test
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Building HBase
[INFO]    task-segment: [test]
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: generate}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.TestCoprocessorInterface
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.849 sec
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZooKeeper
Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 453.877 sec
Tests run: 11, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.56 sec
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.TestHQuorumPeer
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.182 sec
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestSplitTransactionOnCluster
[INFO] Error while executing forked tests.; nested exception is
Error while executing external command, process killed.

Process timeout out after 900 seconds