hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBASE 3904
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 04:02:04 GMT
I put patch v5 on 3904.
When user calls HBaseAdmin.createTableAsync() to create the table,
HCM.isTableAvailable() is still vulnerable because currently it doesn't
known the desired number of regions.
We can add a new parameter to HCM.isTableAvailable() but
1. HConnection needs to be modified to accommodate this change
2. I personally think it is not intuitive.

Comments are welcome.